Your vision. Our space.
The Venue at Maison du Lac, is a stunning contemporary building enhanced by amazing exterior and interior lighting, state of the art sound proofing and full room sound system. All there to provide you and your guests with a pleasurable and extraordinary experience, while still offering the sought-after peacefulness and beauty of a natural setting. The 25 acre property, located in a small valley surrounded by trees, offers complete privacy to celebrate your special event. The property offers both indoor and outdoor wedding ceremonies and cocktail space. All are designed to enhance your vision for your perfect event.
The Venue at Maison du Lac, offers, as well, many luxury amenities not found at most venues. Our goal is to take the guesswork out of planning and make your day run seamlessly, helping you create beautiful memories.
Rental Rates include the following:
The Venue Event Space
- Brand new 7,000 sq. foot facility – 2018
- Modern architecture with neutral and contemporary design elements
- High ceilings and large windows offering natural light and views of the Catawissa Stone House, lake, and deck.
- Deck overlooking lake – perfect for cocktail hour
- State-of-the-art lighting and chandeliers mimicking cirrus clouds
- Catering Kitchen – The Venue offers catering by Ces & Judy’s Catering. Visit cesandjudys.com for more information.
- Well-lit, paved parking with easy access to venue and ceremony locations
- Plenty of grassy areas for outdoor ceremony or options for yard games, etc.
Catawissa Stone House – Bridal Ready Area
- 18th Century stone house with plenty of photo opportunities and comforts as you and your parties get ready for your event. Visit Our About Page for the House’s History.
- Newly updated luxury bridal room
- Beauty station for hair and make-up
- Full-length mirror
- Updated restroom with shower
- 2 closets with plenty of hang up space
- Hanging space for bridal gown photo
- Plenty of seating for bridal party, including couch, chairs and vanity chairs
- Wood floors
- Bar space and mini fridge for storing food, champagne, etc.
- Other house features
- Full kitchen with island and table
- Groom’s room with access to front porch, lake and separate restroom
- Enclosed hallway with natural lighting, perfect for a first look
- Separate driveway with access to ceremony barn and venue
The Venue at Maison du Lac Ceremony Sites
- Outdoor ceremonies can be held with a lake view on the deck of The Venue, or in front of the ceremony barn
- Indoor ceremonies can be held in the ceremony barn (updated, clean, neutral interior) or in The Venue.
- Ceremony chairs supplied (white folding chairs)
- Option to have llama escorts for portion of the service or reception (contact The Venue for more info)
- Contact for ceremony pricing
All wedding receptions include:
- 12 hour rental
- Seating for 300 guests
- Silver chiavari slate chairs, round, cocktail and buffet tables included
- Set up and break down of tables and chairs
- Property rental for the day includes: The Venue, barn and Catawissa Stone House. No competing with other parties. Privacy and space is all yours.
- Exclusive caterer with options for custom menus and bar offerings (contact Ces & Judy’s Catering for a catering proposal)
- Event Specialist – Single point of contact for venue and catering details, and will assist in streamlining timeline and ceremony logistics.
- Preferred Vendor List – Tried and true partners we have worked with and recommend. Visit Ces & Judy’s for our full list.
CONTACT US for rental rates, corporate/social events or to schedule a tour.
SCHEDULE YOUR VENUE TOUR: Tours are by appointment only Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays between 11-3 pm.